CanadaBelarus
PARKED
- Joined
- May 27, 2011
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$25
$25
Hello,
I am a 32 year old Canadian, living in the Republic of Belarus (eastern Europe, between Poland and Russia). I am married to a Belarusian woman, and have a permanent residence in the country. I speak quite well in Russian, and am knowledgeable about the country and its workings.
I want to improve my financial standing and discover a way to build real wealth to support my family in a comfortable lifestyle.
Ideas about how a person in my situation can break free from the wage trap would be most welcome! I am open to various business opportunities and would be glad to communicate with anyone interesting in doing business in Belarus.
Belarusian products are typically very well made, and inexpensive. Export to western markets would be quite lucrative.
I am a 32 year old Canadian, living in the Republic of Belarus (eastern Europe, between Poland and Russia). I am married to a Belarusian woman, and have a permanent residence in the country. I speak quite well in Russian, and am knowledgeable about the country and its workings.
I want to improve my financial standing and discover a way to build real wealth to support my family in a comfortable lifestyle.
Ideas about how a person in my situation can break free from the wage trap would be most welcome! I am open to various business opportunities and would be glad to communicate with anyone interesting in doing business in Belarus.
Belarusian products are typically very well made, and inexpensive. Export to western markets would be quite lucrative.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
