The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Business Validation

Idea threads

natashaquinn88

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Dec 22, 2021
Hawaii
Aloha, I am based out of Hawaii. I am very intrigued by the Hemp plant. I am wanting to start a product line centered around hemp but I want to make sure that other people will be interested in hemp too. If you could be so kind to take a few minutes to answer a 6-question survey I would be so so grateful.

this is my first time doing a survey like this and if you have any feedback on my questions I am all for hearing it.

Thank you so much!
Natasha

hemp-oil-in-glass-bottle-next-to-hemp-seeds-and-leaves-on-wooden-table.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Desolation Row

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Nov 16, 2022
Austria
Aloha, I am based out of Hawaii. I am very intrigued by the Hemp plant. I am wanting to start a product line centered around hemp but I want to make sure that other people will be interested in hemp too. If you could be so kind to take a few minutes to answer a 6-question survey I would be so so grateful.

this is my first time doing a survey like this and if you have any feedback on my questions I am all for hearing it.

Thank you so much!
Natasha

hemp-oil-in-glass-bottle-next-to-hemp-seeds-and-leaves-on-wooden-table.jpg
Did the Survey, good luck and keep us up to date :)

natashaquinn88

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Dec 22, 2021
Hawaii
hemp-vs-marijuana.jpeg
Hemp is not the same as Marijuana
CBD can be extracted from both the Hemp plant and the Marijuana Plant from the leaves, stalks, and flowers.
There is NO CBD in Hemp seeds.
Hemp seed oil can be used for wellness, both ingested and used topically.

cbdhemp-696x421-1.png

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Didnt expect to see TheStyleOG here.

Quick question, have you formulated any products yet? You could always create one & then test it with friends? Only thing I fear is that theres lots of people hopping on this trend. Just a look on Amazon & theres several pages.

Perhaps theres a waste product of the hemp plant? maybe you could use that? What about paper & fibers made from hemp? is that a less saturated market? Just some ideas.

Desolation Row

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Nov 16, 2022
Austria
I also think hemp the market for hemp products is very competitive. Friends of mine are developing building products made of mainly hemp and resin. I'm sure there are some incredible possibilities with a little bit of the box-thinking (and not doing what everyone else does? )

natashaquinn88

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Dec 22, 2021
Hawaii
Didnt expect to see TheStyleOG here.

Quick question, have you formulated any products yet? You could always create one & then test it with friends? Only thing I fear is that theres lots of people hopping on this trend. Just a look on Amazon & theres several pages.

Perhaps theres a waste product of the hemp plant? maybe you could use that? What about paper & fibers made from hemp? is that a less saturated market? Just some ideas.
Hey Spenny,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I have not yet formulated products but I am eager to start doing so. I was thinking to start with something easy like lip balm. I know there are a quite a few product lines that incorporate hemp into one or two of their products and an even lesser amount that are solely hemp based. I struggle to gauge whether it is a saturated market or its just a market that no-one really knows about. I was thinking to target young men specifically as this is an even less saturated market.

Also have considered other products made from hemp. Hemp plastic (which the technology has not yet been able to get it fully biodegradable so it's not really a sustainable product), Hemp textiles ( I am a seamstress {but sort of looking to get out of this line of work} so that's where my thought to make aloha shirts out of hemp came from), and yes hemp paper. could create a cool art set or something. Personally I have really sensitive skin and suffer from psoriasis and hemp oil has really helped me out with that.

I haven't locked down an idea just yet but that's where my thought pattern is.

thank you so much for your feedback!! I will keep you updated.

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Hey Spenny,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I have not yet formulated products but I am eager to start doing so. I was thinking to start with something easy like lip balm. I know there are a quite a few product lines that incorporate hemp into one or two of their products and an even lesser amount that are solely hemp based. I struggle to gauge whether it is a saturated market or its just a market that no-one really knows about. I was thinking to target young men specifically as this is an even less saturated market.
Okay you got me as a target market. I'm a young man interested in self improvement. For me, I think "okay, I want some beauty products for hemp" this is what I get.

I have thousands to pick from, they look pretty unisex too. I'm pretty sure its well known

Personally I have really sensitive skin and suffer from psoriasis and hemp oil has really helped me out with that.

Bingo. This is a need right here. You're in pain = you need solution. Is there anyone else that could maybe need a product that is specifically marketed for skin conditions? Maybe is formulated in such a way that it helps skin conditions the most?? Theres lots of healing balms out there.

At this point, you could even ask yourself - "does this product fully soothe me?","is there anything that annoys me about this product?, could I fix it?". It doesn't even have to be hemp! The joy of you being a target market is that you're familiar with your needs and pain points. To gauge if the demand has maybe been fulfilled, a google search is easy enough. Even if solutions do pop up, you could then order them and test them on yourself, then ask the questions previously.

Hope this helps, just some thoughts.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.