• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Business Process Management: What are the best available tools for workflow automation?

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by markz, Mar 26, 2019.

Business Process Management: What are the best available tools for workflow automation?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. markz

markz PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $1

2. Lavern Muller

Lavern Muller New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $21
    workflow automation is all about bringing flow in your business activities. This is possible only when a business owner maintains his business properly. In my opinion, you should once check out the features of 'socinator.com' and rest, you can information from all possible sources to get better access to automation.

3. 404profound

404profound Gold Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,887
    Paid: Visio
    Free: draw.io

4. NMdad

NMdad Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,708
    Workflow automation & business process management can mean a lot of things, and the tools to automate will depend on the specific tasks performed.

That said, tools like Zapier & IFTTT can automate various things between platforms.

Otherwise, I've found it's more an issue of identifying the most repetitive & time-consuming tasks, then figuring out how to optimize (e.g., via delegation, automating all/part of the task, eliminating, etc.).

ZCP and Gutzofter like this.
  5. cjosh

cjosh PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $1
    I have come across a nice workflow and a document management tool, it is called Ultra Documents. It is very simple and easy to use; you can get setup and start a workflow in minutes. Ultra Documents comes with Document Management, document merging, Workflow process, Custom Forms, Electronic signature & various applications, the nice thing is it has a free version with all features available to you. Give it a try.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.