Hey guys! Found you on Reddit. Heard you were all nice and smart 
I'm 40+ years old and own a successful business with a million dollar/year revenue. However profit margins are so small that I don't really make enough money to save for a nice retirement. Worst of all, it looks like AI technology will take away jobs in my industry soon.
I want to create another business completely unrelated to my current business where I see potential growth, however don't know where to start. Can you point me to the right forum where I can ask about which books/sites to read and how to learn in general about this new business?
Much obliged!
I'm 40+ years old and own a successful business with a million dollar/year revenue. However profit margins are so small that I don't really make enough money to save for a nice retirement. Worst of all, it looks like AI technology will take away jobs in my industry soon.
I want to create another business completely unrelated to my current business where I see potential growth, however don't know where to start. Can you point me to the right forum where I can ask about which books/sites to read and how to learn in general about this new business?
Much obliged!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
