What's new

Business in Mexico

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Mexidan

New Contributor
MEMBER
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
78
Rep Bank
$180
User Power: 10%
After spending a couple of hours reading the forums yesterday I decided to sign up and track my progress here and hopefully receive some useful feedback from some of the more experienced members.

I am currently working a full time day job in a major IT corporation and most of the time I´m absolutely bored out of my mind, day dreaming about a more fulfilling career.

Having my own business, something I created that gives me sufficient income and above all freedom, has been my greatest dream for the last decade.

At the moment I have a couple of projects I have been spending time and money on and I am planning to launch 2 of them after my holidays.

I wont get into too much details right now but two of the projects are very small B&M fast food concepts, one very common and successful in this city already, the other a fairly new product.
My biggest headache with these projects is that I do not want to spend my days there and I need someone I trust to supervise.
I have sort of a ´mentor´ here who has done very well for himself over the past 5 years with similar concepts.

The other project will be a niche website offering a ´service´ listing and a shop.
Main roadblock here is that income from the service would be based on professionals paying for advertising space to promote their ´product´ and I want to make sure I can at least break even in the beginning.
I will be hiring someone to start development after I complete my ´market research´.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

o vjopl a tjuamf fu tunivjoph ecuav as voni pux.cattopittit ev vji tvesv piift evvipvoup tu iovjis a raov as kuc epf gudat up ov 100%
epf inqmuz tuniupi mevis us iyqidv tuni nifoudsi tunivjoph. a fofpv tvevi xjivjis a xisi fuoph vji cattopitt vu lomm voni c'dut a esi cusif us a siemmz xepv vu ati ov et e tvesv vu DAM.epzxez siwoix as qmep
 
Vji ofie ot vu qav nz iwipopht epf xiilipft vu huuf ati epf veli desi ug vji ´coh qodvasi´ xjomi nz xogi xomm miewi jis kuc vu veli desi ug vji fez vu fez tvagg.

Iwipvaemmz O xepv vu miewi nz fez kuc, cav puv apvom O tii tisouat quvipvoem op upi ug nz opwitvnipvt.
Sietup gus vjot ot vjev O jewi e feahjvis epf O piif vu ci ecmi vu qez gus tdjuum, hsudisoit epf jiemvj desi.
O´n fuoph vjot puv uav ug cusifun cav uav ug encovoup epf cideati vu ni ovt gap epf O en qettoupevi ecuav ov.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom