Mwiseman
New Contributor
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2013
- Messages
- 16
Rep Bank
$110
$110
User Power: 6%
I work for a record label/music publishing company, and through my job I got a bunch of contacts at different record labels that are not available to the public, and learned how to format submissions to AandRs in a way that gives artists the best chances to get signed. I decided to try and monetize my contacts and knowledge by providing a service to upcoming artists, where they would pay me to create them an EPK (http://www.wikihow.com/Create-an-Electronic-Press-Kit-(EPK)-That-Gets-Noticed) and send it to my contacts at labels. I got a great response and thousands of followers right away, Here is the twitter page, https://twitter.com/AandRContacts.
There is definitely a giant market of artists and music hobbyists who would pay for the chance to get signed to a record label, and there really isn't any other service that markets itself as a service that shops you to labels to get you signed.
I anyone on the forum wants to get involved and possibly partner up, you can message me or send me an email at [email protected].
There is definitely a giant market of artists and music hobbyists who would pay for the chance to get signed to a record label, and there really isn't any other service that markets itself as a service that shops you to labels to get you signed.
I anyone on the forum wants to get involved and possibly partner up, you can message me or send me an email at [email protected].
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
