andy.benage
PARKED
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2015
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$25
$25
Hello everyone. This is my first time on here so hopefully I'm doing everything correctly.
I've been playing around with an idea on starting a landscape design consultant business. Basically I would help people who want to re-landscape their yard with the design process. I would not be doing any of the actual labor part of it. Just creating a drawing based on their needs and wants for a landscape. I live in a town of about 17,000 people with a lot more people in the surrounding areas. We have a few company's that do landscape design/architecture. However with more and more people wanting to do projects themself to save money but not knowing where to begin or how to design their yard to be appealing I thought why not help them with that part and make some money doing so. What do you think? Let me know your honest feedback, I can take it!
Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
I've been playing around with an idea on starting a landscape design consultant business. Basically I would help people who want to re-landscape their yard with the design process. I would not be doing any of the actual labor part of it. Just creating a drawing based on their needs and wants for a landscape. I live in a town of about 17,000 people with a lot more people in the surrounding areas. We have a few company's that do landscape design/architecture. However with more and more people wanting to do projects themself to save money but not knowing where to begin or how to design their yard to be appealing I thought why not help them with that part and make some money doing so. What do you think? Let me know your honest feedback, I can take it!
Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
