The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Business Coach - Marketing, approaching businesses, online profile.....

Marketing, social media, advertising

Implacabilis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 19, 2020
Scotland, Edinburgh
Hi folks! A quick question. I'm looking for a business coach. I mean someone who has walked the walk. Not just a self-proclaimed 'business coach' that has a shiny framed certificate they ordered from amazon. Someone who can help me with the below:

• Marketing Strategies
• Running Ads
• Approaching businesses
• Google my business profile

Has anyone any recommendations? Looking to really boost my design business in a hyper-competitive space. Any suggestions or advice would be amazing.

Thanks a million!

Gareth

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
Hi folks! A quick question. I'm looking for a business coach. I mean someone who has walked the walk. Not just a self-proclaimed 'business coach' that has a shiny framed certificate they ordered from amazon. Someone who can help me with the below:

• Marketing Strategies
• Running Ads
• Approaching businesses
• Google my business profile

Has anyone any recommendations? Looking to really boost my design business in a hyper-competitive space. Any suggestions or advice would be amazing.

Thanks a million!

Gareth
Who are the big players in your industry? Reach out to them?

Implacabilis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 19, 2020
Scotland, Edinburgh
Who are the big players in your industry? Reach out to them?
Hi there. Thanks for taking the time to reply. I maybe should have explained I am a Freelancer for Graphic and Web Design. If I spoke to the big players, who are larger media agencies, I doubt they would give me their trade secrets as to how they obtain business. I'm looking for someone who has walked the walk for Ad campaigns and marketing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.