Any suggestions for business acquisition lenders?
I have located at business that I would like to purchase with a price of $774k +inventory that has a good 20 year history and healthy cash flow. Since the business doesn't include real estate, the banks are willing to do an SBA loan at prime + 2 3/4 %with an adjustable rate. That seems to me to be pretty expensive money and I don't like the adjustable aspect. There must be other options out there.
I have located at business that I would like to purchase with a price of $774k +inventory that has a good 20 year history and healthy cash flow. Since the business doesn't include real estate, the banks are willing to do an SBA loan at prime + 2 3/4 %with an adjustable rate. That seems to me to be pretty expensive money and I don't like the adjustable aspect. There must be other options out there.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
