- Joined
- Mar 22, 2014
- Messages
- 908
Rep Bank
$2,185
$2,185
User Power: 166%
I’ve tried a few businesses and they didn’t really work out. As a matter of fact, most of the times I didn’t even start. I’m going to change this, right here, right now.
This thread will be here to keep me accountable, as well as maybe pass on something valuable to a fellow fastlaner along the way.
I’m going the idea extraction way. I’ll use @MTF's "Let's Get Offline And Solve Some Real B2B Problems" thread as a rough guide.
I will eliminate industries that:
I am left with these industries:
Hotels and Guesthouses
Construction Equipment and Services
Real estate - Buying, Renting & Selling
Pharmacies
Gym Clubs
Automotive Parts - Selling & Distribution
Bars & Clubs
Automotive Repair Shops
Shoe Retail Shops
Construction Materials
Used Car Dealerships
Fashion Retail Shops
Restaurants
Real Estate Management
I will further eliminate industries that don’t really interest me. My list is further trimmed down to:
Hotels and Guesthouses
Real Estate - Buying, Renting & Selling
Gym Clubs
Automotive Parts - Selling & Distribution
Construction Materials
Used Car Dealerships
Restaurants
Real Estate Management
I will dig deeper in these industries and come up with a picked industry next post.
I am also currently reading “Unlimited Power” by Tony Robbins. I want to improve on my mindset and achieve what I set out to do.
This thread will be here to keep me accountable, as well as maybe pass on something valuable to a fellow fastlaner along the way.
I’m going the idea extraction way. I’ll use @MTF's "Let's Get Offline And Solve Some Real B2B Problems" thread as a rough guide.
I will eliminate industries that:
- are difficult to get a decision maker on the phone
- are too technical
- don’t have people with the mindset I’m looking to interact with
- are smaller than 10.000 businesses in my country
- have a revenue lower than 100k per year
I am left with these industries:
Hotels and Guesthouses
Construction Equipment and Services
Real estate - Buying, Renting & Selling
Pharmacies
Gym Clubs
Automotive Parts - Selling & Distribution
Bars & Clubs
Automotive Repair Shops
Shoe Retail Shops
Construction Materials
Used Car Dealerships
Fashion Retail Shops
Restaurants
Real Estate Management
I will further eliminate industries that don’t really interest me. My list is further trimmed down to:
Hotels and Guesthouses
Real Estate - Buying, Renting & Selling
Gym Clubs
Automotive Parts - Selling & Distribution
Construction Materials
Used Car Dealerships
Restaurants
Real Estate Management
I will dig deeper in these industries and come up with a picked industry next post.
I am also currently reading “Unlimited Power” by Tony Robbins. I want to improve on my mindset and achieve what I set out to do.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
