Ok, I started building my website about 3 weeks ago, Its basically a website where you can learn how to change your oil on your specific vehicle, and learn some other stuff. Unlike some websites that just tell you basics, with my site you can find your specific vehicle, and pictures on how to do it. It tells you the amount of oil you'll need, the tools, and advice on making it as easy as possible, while reviewing my site, please consider its still early into the building process, I just want to make sure its appealing before I do all these vehicle logs, as there are hundreds. I also have a few questions. Could I make alot of money doing this? I have an account with google adsense but I'm waiting approval which is taking awhile, any advice?
How to change oil
To find a legit DIY look at the 2011 Dodge Durango, that's one I really worked on to start out.
Thanks guys!
How to change oil
To find a legit DIY look at the 2011 Dodge Durango, that's one I really worked on to start out.
Thanks guys!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
