The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Building Better Websites For Clients

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

nutleydotie

eCommerce Development Consultant - www.snazzy.ie
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Nov 13, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Hi,

So I've been developing websites for the past 15 years or more, and the past 13 working full time in this industry. I see a lot of guys on here have conquered the editing HTML templates, but want to achieve more results for their clients by building more and more complex websites.

I've planned to put together a course teaching more than the basics about putting together more complex solutions. I plan to share the best practices I've learned through trial and error over those years. I hope to share what I wish someone else shared with me when I was starting out building websites.

For the moment while I'm still planning the content for the course, I've decided to share some tips and tricks that have recently I've needed to use on some of my projects.

My aim is to teach tips and best practices to help you deliver a better project for your clients.

Tips & Tricks – Web School

Open to ideas / suggestions

Thanks

Stephen

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

nutleydotie

eCommerce Development Consultant - www.snazzy.ie
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Nov 13, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
If the course includes market-driven development I'd be sold.

Hi, could you please elaborate what you'd like and I can consider it?

I'm planning on doing a master course - but also splitting the content into smaller sub courses individually too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted50669

Hi, could you please elaborate what you'd like and I can consider it?

I'm planning on doing a master course - but also splitting the content into smaller sub courses individually too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm currently beginning work on a web application after the hell of learning javascript for months. One of the areas I need to consider as I start is integrating market feedback into the early planning. I have the general concepts down, but developing user stories, understanding how to build MVP requirements, etc. is all foreign. I will likely consult books on this, but I'd be interested to see video content too - especially from someone with many years in the business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.