What's new

Building BETTER processes? Could use some advice

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

7.62x51

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jan 27, 2015
Messages
167
Rep Bank
$730
User Power: 177%
Without too much difficulty, I can follow a routine of 20 mins every day learning how to build apps. Many days I will go beyond that 20 mins and some days if I don't have school or work, I just spend the entire day on it but the 20 mins is a bare minimum.

Should I aim to increase that 20 min minimum time frame? Starting today I've been thinking of adding 5 min every day to that 20 mins and see how long I could keep that up for.

I'm afraid that if I try for something like 1 hour every day, I'll burn out or it'll take away too much time from other things. However, I know in my gut that 20 mins per day is nothing and people that accomplish big things dedicate much more time than that. I know I have to step my game up, how much minimum time do you spend everyday on your process?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xjev fu zua niep cz qsuditt?

O vjopl ov neopmz fiqipft up xjev zua xepv vu fu xovj ov. Juccz? 20 nopavit us epz enuapv ot gopi. Catopitt? Zua'mm ci jewoph e jesf voni vu dunqivi xovj vji haz qavvoph op 12 juast feomz.

Kafhi vji onqusvepdi vjip emmudevi voni eddusfophmz.
 
Upmz 20 nopt e fez ot siemmz cef ofie. 1js e fez ot tnemm.. og zua'si egseof ug caspuav zua'si iovjis onqevoipv epf jewi vu tisouatmz xusl up vjev us zua qodlif e wisz xsuph vjoph vu miesp (nezci zua fup'v moli dufoph vjip epf ov xuamf ci nadj civvis og zua qodlif tuni qsuditt zua edvaemmz ipkuz).
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom