I am lazy and I am cheap, to some extent, and while Groupon is great it leaves a lot to be desired in my opinion. I want to open a website similar to groupon but that incorporates deals from all over the web. The Ebay daily deal, amazon golden deal, newegg daily deal are just a few. My goal is to charge a subscription fee then send out an email every day or two that has all the latest deals on it from all over the web. I am asking for some help though. What kind of scripting should I learn for this and where do I even begin? This is my first foray into website creation and don't know where to start. So for starters I would like some feedback on the idea, but then I would really love to get some resources or even a shove in the right direction from my fastlane brothers and sisters. Thanks in advance
Joe
Joe
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
