Not sure if a lot of you are keeping tab with the fitness community! I've been a fan of bodybuilding since I was in my teens. Fell back a couple of years ago while discovering the darker side of bodybuilding... but recently, I've started get back into it, and listened semi-regularly to a couple of Fitness YouTubers ... especially to see how they market themselves! Well recently, there's been a Juicy Scandal going on with Brittany Dawn from Brittany Dawn Fitness. I personally had never heard of her... but apparently she's Huge.
Has 550k followers on InstaGram, and 300K Subs on YouTube. She's been selling training programs & personalized pep talks for a bit... but due to trying to be a 1 woman army... it came to light that she was selling cookie cutter programs that were the same for everybody, and most importantly... stopped bothering fallowing up with her clients for the promised private pep talks! This was her prominent USP. I guess she presumed that since the money kept rolling in... she could get away with Customer Service that SUCKS! But now she's been massively called out by the YouTube Fitness community, and the worse part for her, is now the Media got a hold of this scandal... and they're spinning it straight into 5th gear! I believe she might not recover from this!
As soon as I read this, it reminded me of what @Sean Marshall's been saying in his
How to Start a Digital Marketing Agency & Hit $5K in Less than 90 Days Thread about the importance of delegating & building a team around you. Considering her sponsorships, and her massive following... we're for sure talking about 6 figures... maybe 7... that will soon crumble like a Deck of Cards. I personally believe that she got so back-logged with the promises she made... that one day... she just stopped trying to catch up... and when the money kept coming in, the evil that it can enable took over... and the rest was history! Here's to The importance of Scaling Correctly Baby! For all of us inspiring Fastlaners... this is a tale of what NOT TO DO IT!
Has 550k followers on InstaGram, and 300K Subs on YouTube. She's been selling training programs & personalized pep talks for a bit... but due to trying to be a 1 woman army... it came to light that she was selling cookie cutter programs that were the same for everybody, and most importantly... stopped bothering fallowing up with her clients for the promised private pep talks! This was her prominent USP. I guess she presumed that since the money kept rolling in... she could get away with Customer Service that SUCKS! But now she's been massively called out by the YouTube Fitness community, and the worse part for her, is now the Media got a hold of this scandal... and they're spinning it straight into 5th gear! I believe she might not recover from this!
As soon as I read this, it reminded me of what @Sean Marshall's been saying in his
How to Start a Digital Marketing Agency & Hit $5K in Less than 90 Days Thread about the importance of delegating & building a team around you. Considering her sponsorships, and her massive following... we're for sure talking about 6 figures... maybe 7... that will soon crumble like a Deck of Cards. I personally believe that she got so back-logged with the promises she made... that one day... she just stopped trying to catch up... and when the money kept coming in, the evil that it can enable took over... and the rest was history! Here's to The importance of Scaling Correctly Baby! For all of us inspiring Fastlaners... this is a tale of what NOT TO DO IT!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
