- Joined
- Nov 29, 2016
- Messages
- 72
Rep Bank
$555
$555
User Power: 143%
So I am trying to start a MVP for a marketplace business. It is a very different business from AirBnB, but the website would operate in a similar fashion. Any ideas on the best SaaS platforms to build an online marketplace MVP?
I am not expecting AirBnB. I know that costs millions of dollars to build. I just want to get a functional prototype out there. Basically looking for a Shopify website, but for marketplaces.
In my opinion, ShareTribe doesn't look very good. And it isn't very functional for an hourly rental marketplace (no calendar option).
I tried Arcadier. It looks good visually, but has a lot of kinks to work out. And again, the calendar option where you would see what times are available, is pretty poor.
Any other options? I am about to try mymarketplacebuilder.com, which honestly LOOKS very promising. Anyone have any experience with this? I think they have over 3K likes on Facebook, which is a good sign (I hope).
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
I am not expecting AirBnB. I know that costs millions of dollars to build. I just want to get a functional prototype out there. Basically looking for a Shopify website, but for marketplaces.
In my opinion, ShareTribe doesn't look very good. And it isn't very functional for an hourly rental marketplace (no calendar option).
I tried Arcadier. It looks good visually, but has a lot of kinks to work out. And again, the calendar option where you would see what times are available, is pretty poor.
Any other options? I am about to try mymarketplacebuilder.com, which honestly LOOKS very promising. Anyone have any experience with this? I think they have over 3K likes on Facebook, which is a good sign (I hope).
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
