Hey guys I don't really like to open up to others however today that changes.
I've decided to finally commit to something (that being this forum) as ever since covid started two years ago I've done nothing but live a hedonistic lifestyle filled with pointless pleasures such as video games and porn.
When the coof started, I was halfway through the last semester of my senior year of high school and I just rode it out to graduation.
The next semester i attended a community college for a business and marketing degree not because I actually cared about it but because my parents wanted me to go to college. I flunked out by the end of the semester because it was an online class and I stopped attending the zoom calls after the first month.
By December 2020 I finally had the courage to tell my parents I didn't want to attend college anymore because it just wasn't for me. To my shock they actually accepted my decision all I had to do was get a job in the meantime while i decided what i wanted to do with my life.
The problem was I had no clue what to do I had no plan for what I would do to make money and move out of the house. So i basically sat on my hands for the next couple of months burning my time away with video games and social media.
Until one day i came across a video which talked about UNSCRIPTED and so i decided to buy the book and read it for myself and as I'm sure you've heard many people on this forum say before it really changed my life and the way I perceived the world.
Ironically I had just started my job as a deli worker in early July 2021 when I first discovered the book and after about 2 months I quit after my fake FTE and sat around trying to start a business from nothing.
I turned 20 a couple of days ago and I've realized a can't live like this forever so I'm joining this forum so I have something to hold me accountable even if no one replies to my thread I will still post updates on my progress as a way to stay committed to my dreams.
I just started a Youtube channel and I've been learning video editing and photoshop for the past couple of weeks. I won't be self promoting at all on this forum I'll only be giving progress updates such as monthly growth or earnings
I'm going to be getting a part time job soon with the soul purpose of funding my channel (renting video editing software, and better equipment, etc.}
I hope to report back to this forum soon with good news about my path to financial freedom!
Thank you all for your time.
I've decided to finally commit to something (that being this forum) as ever since covid started two years ago I've done nothing but live a hedonistic lifestyle filled with pointless pleasures such as video games and porn.
When the coof started, I was halfway through the last semester of my senior year of high school and I just rode it out to graduation.
The next semester i attended a community college for a business and marketing degree not because I actually cared about it but because my parents wanted me to go to college. I flunked out by the end of the semester because it was an online class and I stopped attending the zoom calls after the first month.
By December 2020 I finally had the courage to tell my parents I didn't want to attend college anymore because it just wasn't for me. To my shock they actually accepted my decision all I had to do was get a job in the meantime while i decided what i wanted to do with my life.
The problem was I had no clue what to do I had no plan for what I would do to make money and move out of the house. So i basically sat on my hands for the next couple of months burning my time away with video games and social media.
Until one day i came across a video which talked about UNSCRIPTED and so i decided to buy the book and read it for myself and as I'm sure you've heard many people on this forum say before it really changed my life and the way I perceived the world.
Ironically I had just started my job as a deli worker in early July 2021 when I first discovered the book and after about 2 months I quit after my fake FTE and sat around trying to start a business from nothing.
I turned 20 a couple of days ago and I've realized a can't live like this forever so I'm joining this forum so I have something to hold me accountable even if no one replies to my thread I will still post updates on my progress as a way to stay committed to my dreams.
I just started a Youtube channel and I've been learning video editing and photoshop for the past couple of weeks. I won't be self promoting at all on this forum I'll only be giving progress updates such as monthly growth or earnings
I'm going to be getting a part time job soon with the soul purpose of funding my channel (renting video editing software, and better equipment, etc.}
I hope to report back to this forum soon with good news about my path to financial freedom!
Thank you all for your time.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
