The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bringing to market some nice edible Bamboo products!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Hey all, I've found an amazing supplier/manufacturer of Bamboo in edible form (can't disclose it yet, but some of you probably know what it is).

There has been tons of studies done on Bamboo extract proving antioxidant effects, rejuvenating skin effects, etc. There is about 1 or 2 players in the market, but their websites are nowhere near appealing. My manufacturer has also added another unique product nowhere to be found on the market!

Some of you may know I'm currently in talks with the biggest C-store chain in Canada and the US about a particular Drink. So I'll be messaging the person I'm talking about this new product as well. It would be a great fit!

This is very exciting, I'll try to post periodic updates here and answer any questions you may have.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Day 1: Supplier responded to my inquiry. He's being generous to send me both of the products for free for me to test and show some people. I have emailed the C-store chain beverage manager (been in contact with him for 6 months now) about this new opportunity. Let's see how this goes!

I have found a domain name, but it's only available in .ca... I think I'll purchase it before it gets taken as well.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Day 2: Samples are on the way. Looking for shipping options now... Contemplating between amazon FBA or Canadian services (Fedex, Canpar). I think this is the hardest part as Canpar charges me $15 just to ship within 20 minutes in Toronto... Canada post is ridiculous ($15+). I think FBA is the best option for me right now.

I'm also thinking of another domain name because the one I registered was just available in .ca, But I also want to serve USA and International customers. I will probably choose either shopify or bigcommerce for my platform (I have lots of experience with both).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.