D
Deleted69685
Guest
Hello,
Pleased to join the forum, thanks for having me. I am 37 year old, living in the UK (though not British born) qualified lawyer by profession and entrepreneur in spare time. Currently learning third foreign language (spanish). I have two small businesses which I set up in my free time (evenings and weekends). These businesses function OK but could do better which is why I am seeking out new opportunities. Due to upcoming changes in my personal life (am happily married and currently 7 months pregnant), I am looking to leave law and start my own business full time. I have own funds and happy to invest but need good and viable ideas. My legal background/experience is mainly in commercial real estate development so I would be seeking opportunities in prop tech sphere or property in general. Any ideas are welcome and I look forward to connecting.
Ps. Joined the forum after having read the Fastlane Millionare - great book! I read something similar not long ago, but enjoyed Fastlane more.
All my best
BB13
Pleased to join the forum, thanks for having me. I am 37 year old, living in the UK (though not British born) qualified lawyer by profession and entrepreneur in spare time. Currently learning third foreign language (spanish). I have two small businesses which I set up in my free time (evenings and weekends). These businesses function OK but could do better which is why I am seeking out new opportunities. Due to upcoming changes in my personal life (am happily married and currently 7 months pregnant), I am looking to leave law and start my own business full time. I have own funds and happy to invest but need good and viable ideas. My legal background/experience is mainly in commercial real estate development so I would be seeking opportunities in prop tech sphere or property in general. Any ideas are welcome and I look forward to connecting.
Ps. Joined the forum after having read the Fastlane Millionare - great book! I read something similar not long ago, but enjoyed Fastlane more.
All my best
BB13
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
