The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bricks & Mortar Business - Manual Selling vs Online Selling Efficiency

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Lee Wright

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Feb 28, 2018
Orange, NSW, Australia
In my local service business I've found that manually selling, processing orders & payments takes up a huge amount of time. When I say "manual" I mean via phone or email. Does anyone have experience in going from a manual system to an online automated one? For example a webstore like Woocommerce, Shopfiy etc? Did it save you a lot of time? ( I've actually set up a system for my business but the day it went live everything got shut down due to Coronavirus so I've had no way to test it.) It seems a lot of local businesses sell manually. I wonder if there's an opportunity to help them automate this?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DropshipGodx

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Apr 16, 2020
INDIA
In my local service business I've found that manually selling, processing orders & payments takes up a huge amount of time. When I say "manual" I mean via phone or email. Does anyone have experience in going from a manual system to an online automated one? For example a webstore like Woocommerce, Shopfiy etc? Did it save you a lot of time? ( I've actually set up a system for my business but the day it went live everything got shut down due to Coronavirus so I've had no way to test it.) It seems a lot of local businesses sell manually. I wonder if there's an opportunity to help them automate this?
I have an automated website I spend some hours and making ads the return keeps on coming every day no matter I am sleeping, Reading, People keep on buying My expertise is Shopify.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.