The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Brendan ..UK ..served 33 years

Brendan8450

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jun 29, 2018
Leeds, UK
Hey. I have read both of MJ books. I have also been a part of 'Game'. The PUA lifestyle. i have agreed with Jim Rohn about value.

I knew evetything. It helped for a while. Then both parenfs had cancer. My mind was rattled..world shocked. Adopted nephew and sister kinda widowed...

No matter what you know can defend you from life crisis. My nature made me shake off everything and be there....as you would be.

Here now. Fresh with new thoughts but no value ideas to offer. Unemployed as i had to look after my father. He passed in Feb. I do not expect life to owe me shit. And i believe now about selling or be sold.

I want to add value. Just learning. I hope to help anyone else to find their own value...and then sell...scratch that...share it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...