What's new

Brendan ..UK ..served 33 years

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Brendan8450

New Contributor
Joined
Jun 29, 2018
Messages
47
Location
Leeds, UK
Rep Bank
$230
User Power: 57%
Hey. I have read both of MJ books. I have also been a part of 'Game'. The PUA lifestyle. i have agreed with Jim Rohn about value.

I knew evetything. It helped for a while. Then both parenfs had cancer. My mind was rattled..world shocked. Adopted nephew and sister kinda widowed...

No matter what you know can defend you from life crisis. My nature made me shake off everything and be there....as you would be.

Here now. Fresh with new thoughts but no value ideas to offer. Unemployed as i had to look after my father. He passed in Feb. I do not expect life to owe me shit. And i believe now about selling or be sold.

I want to add value. Just learning. I hope to help anyone else to find their own value...and then sell...scratch that...share it.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom