The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Break the mold - tell me exactly how you intend to make money

Anything related to matters of the mind

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Everyone makes money in an INANE way. I mean, its boring! "I sell x-product", "I collect y-revenue from z-proceedure", "I provide for others... Blah blah blah".

Lets face it, you don't WANT, or feel excited about knowing the details of how money is made. You just want the money already. Why? Because, YOU ARE BORED by what makes money.

Why? (I'll get to that)

But, in response to this boredom you try to liven it up, you try to get excited, you try to say "hey! I'm going to make it exciting to make money!" by trying out a crazy twist on things. And because you made it "interesting" you now become LOYAL to your idea, and no one elses.

I mean, their way of making money is so f#cking boring it brings you to tears to even hear them talk about it, but yours is heaven sent.

Why do we feel this way? Why do we need to break the mold? Break the boredom? Act as if our way is not as boring as everyone elses?

Could it be a vestige of a primal instinct? The reptilian brain telling you to be the only one that possesses that ONE valuable thing worth fighting for, worth deminishing others for?
And could it be your ego trying to position you in a heirarchy of the most self interested?

Maybe.. And if it is, its forseeable that if you knew this was the truth you would be disgusted in yourself. You are doing things as boring as everyone else, but position yourself, through self interest, in order to dull the boredom.

And if this is true, could it be that BOREDOM, and the inability to WORK alone, is the cause of pain in the business world (not money).

Could it be, that a lack of money just makes you feel alone, and you CRAVE to belong. Crave in that belonging to then never feel as alone?

Why do we think every way to make money is INANE?
I think it is because, we blame others for our feelings, and as a result create a world where no matter how much wealth we have, we never belong, for fear of being boring and THE SAME as everyone else.

Break the Mold:

Stop running from the boredom. Stop trying to be the "only" interesting one (whether rich or poor). And start appreciating that if you STOP being so bored by others, you will start to unravel the thread that holds all the poverty of emotion together.

Start being interested in others. And not just customers. And not just so YOU feel special.
Do it because it is how to break the mold.
Don't let boredom push you into a corner, don't let yourself be driven by only primal desires.

Dare to be a boring one.

And learn from all, learn from every inane detail, and do not strive to be apart from all that boring cr#p.
Because it is in controlling SELF from that inner rage, that you can realise that no one is boring...

We are just selfish.
And the key to being interesting, is to care.

Show the world you CARE. And don't you dare let it be a lie.
Don't you disguise your need to be seen as interesting, as caring.
It belittles us as a society. It makes us less. It makes us boring, uncaring, sacks of cr#p.

Actually care, and you WILL be interesting, but the RIGHT WAY, free of heirarchies of self interested belonging (they aren't a-holes, just bored of others like anyone else).

ACTUALLY care.

Don't make it about you.

Help them care too.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.