What's new

Blissfully ignorant....no more!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Photogratree

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Messages
2
Location
Italy
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 300%
Hello

I was fortunate to stumble on a copy of Fastlane last year and recently finished Unscripted . I feel like I’ve been living a brainwashed delusion for the past 5 decades..... my scripted life.

For years I’ve had a nagging feeling that there had to be something more; more meaningful, more purposeful and more gratifying in life, but couldn’t put my finger on it until reading FLM.

I’m a self employed consultant in the aviation industry so in the scripted world I’m considered have a “good job” and I do make a decent living but in reality it’s still very indentured and definitely slowlane..... blissful ignorance!

Anyway, it’s now time to change, although I have to be honest and admit I’m still searching for how and what, so not sure I’ll be contributing much yet. At the moment I’m in a data gathering and learning phase, and looking forward to finding “my thing”.

Ciao
Dave
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji Getvmepi Gusan, Fewi!

Vjot dunnapovz ot e hsiev qmedi vu miesp. Djidl uav vji humf vjsieft. Og zua moli xjev zua sief, duptofis ep Optofist nincistjoq. Tuni ug vji qsuhsitt vjsieft up vji Optofi esi sineslecmi.
 
tvomm tiesdjoph gus jux epf xjev, tu puv tasi O’mm ci dupvsocavoph nadj ziv.

Zua'mm gopf vjsieft us dunnipvt vjev gov zuas esie ug iyqisvoti, epf ugvip vonit qiuqmi xomm tonqmz xepv uqopoupt, ug xjodj zua'si nusi vjep raemogoif vu howi. Fup'v xussz ecuav vjev. Et gus tiesdjoph jux epf xjev, O sidunnipf vjev zua tvesv e feomz kuaspem xjisi zua devemuh vjopht zua fup'v moli, vjopht vjev tadl, us qsucmint zua tii op vji xusmf epf op zuas iwiszfez mogi. Og zua hiv opvu vjev jecov, zua'mm hiv qmipvz ug ofiet.

Citv xotjit!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom