The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Big importing roadblocks (after first weeks 100$+ profit/day)

Share your FTE moment...

Dan1el

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Mar 26, 2016
Congratulations on overcoming all the tribulations selling electronic products in EU brings, great job!

Since I dont know what niche youre in this might not be a good solution but im in a similiar situation myself, and I plan on sending one of my products to famous youtubers in Sweden (Run my business here) and maybe on instagram etc as well for an review and a "link in the description" to where they can buy the product, by doing so I can reach out to a pretty big audience and thereby generate sales, but its ofcourse a question of how attractive the product can be for the audience.

Hope it was of any help!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RisingStars

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Sep 9, 2014
Germany
@Walter Hay You are absolutely right, best is to establish a need for one product. Like Steve Jobs did with the iPhone for example. I just wanted to point out, that there are many ways to approach this. Like @Vigilante said about Walmart - they just be a "fast follower" and are successful.

@Dan1el Thank you for your advice. I already did both of the things you suggested or I am in the process of doing it. Read about it below :)

UPDATE:

For everyone who is interested here is my update on my progress.
As I said earlier my company is still going and I am learning more/taking more action then ever before.
I have a couple "parts" of my company I am improving/growing right now:

1. Audience:

I realised how important audience building is in the future of business. Television is dying, basically nobody is watching TV ads anymore. On Social Media everyone is "even". This is a HUGE opportunity especially for small business owners. Therefore I started growing a Instagram Account in my niche. I did it like Ryan Moran from "Freedom Fastlane Project". His company sells yoga mats and sport equipment so he created a Facebook page "I Love yoga". He posted a lot of useful stuff for his community but sometimes throws his products in.

My Instagram is currently at 4360 Followers, but they are very engaged. I got pictures with nearly 1000 likes. I only repost pics and add my own description.
Also I managed to get in contact with a few Instagram influencers in my niche who will promote my product when I am done with point 2. (read below)

Facebook still is a huge pain point to me. I would like to grow my following there too, but somehow Facebook is not "My platform" I simply don't enjoy it. But of cause I have to learn it.

Just started growing a Pinterest account in my niche.

Paying for the audience: I got in contact with a German and "international" youtuber who will both make a video with link to my webpage on their channel at a fair price. Also I will be allowed to use the video for Facebook ads and on my landing page.

2. Landing page:

My landing page is nearly done. I plan to run fb ads to my landing page and then sent them to amazon. The reason for that is, that I only have 1 product right now - Webshop with 1 product looks kinda stupid - Plus (bigger reason): Every sale I sent to amazon increases my ranking. So if I got "normal" Amazon sales + outside traffic and my competitor only amazon "normal" sales I will be bestseller and sell even more "normal" sales on amazon.

I am waiting for REALLY good product pictures with my product in action + the video of the youtuber which will play a main role in my advertising.

I build the page with optimize press + a little css/JS from a freelancer I hired.

Oh and btw: I will have the landing page for Germany and the UK (international youtubers video will be on the UK page). Ofc. I will run FB ads to the UK Landing page.

3. Expansion:

I plan on selling on amazon UK, ES, IT, FR and DE.
In the UK I will be ready to sell next week. I have to register my product with the "Stiftung EAR" in each country (read page 1 if you don't know about "Stiftung EAR") and I have to get a tax ID in each EU country, since I will use FBA in each country.
My accountant will manage most of the tax stuff but there will be a lot to learn for both of us. Glad that I get UK done so this is the first step. I am confident that by the end of this year I will sell on Amazon UK, ES, IT, FR and DE.

4. Next Product:

My next product will be in my niche of cause. By the end of this year I want to have 5 products running and I want the to sell on each marketplace. Thats the beauty of having the ability to sell on 5 marketplaces instead of one (after everything is figured out) it will result in 5 times the original profit of one new product.

So my next product will be customized. I actually found a designer who is able to do CAD for me. Later today I will call him to set a date for our first meeting/discussion. Also I have a cowering space near my apartment where I can get the CAD printed.
PLUS I already got 2 manufacturers who will be eager to see my CAD.

GOAL: I said it earlier but in order to hold me accountable I will write it here clear again: By the end of 2017 I will have 5 products running on ALL European Amazon Marketplaces. I will have a total of 100.000 Followers on my Social Media Accounts combined. My revenue on the end of the year will be by ATLEAST 200k and the last month of 2k17 will be 10k in profit.

ANY Advice, comments etc. very welcome! Have a nice day and thank you for reading,

Paul

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.