The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Big hello from UK

adamhardtryer

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 18, 2008
Hi Everyone,

I have only just read a few of the posts on here and have just joined. I must say a big congrats to everyone who has acheived great things, especially those who went through hard times first. I myself have been tryed for a few years and on my first venture done really well untill the company I was dealing with went flop! Putting me out of business in the process, Ihave tried a few things since but with a lack of money and other things was unable to succeed SO FAR! I am now at a very low point and really trying to do something.
Anyway thats a brief view of me and hopefully this forum will help me to acheive the goals that I want.

Many thanks in advance to everyone here and good luck to all those on the path.

Cheers

Ad

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

australianinvestor

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Aug 4, 2007
Australia
Hi, Adam!

Welcome, and don't feel bad. Failing is a part of success, and if you push through the failure, success is often waiting on the other side. It might even be a great stroke of luck, since it allows you to move onto something else which might be successful. A book you might like is called "The Dip" by Seth Godin. It talks about strategic quitting, and pushing through the point where most people quit. By virtue of the fact that you're here, I'd say you're well on your way :)

Enjoy the forum, there are a lot of great people here.

Daniel.

adamhardtryer

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 18, 2008
Daniel, thanks very nuch for the encouraging words, well as you said I'm still trying, just thinking about which one of my ideas to pursue next (the one that costs the least I guess). I will have a look for that book "The Dip". On a different note I have family in Australia and have spent sometime there myself, mostly Perth but have been to Sydney and the Whitsundays (when I was doing well), I absolutly love it.

Anyway thanks again.

Hi, Adam!

Welcome, and don't feel bad. Failing is a part of success, and if you push through the failure, success is often waiting on the other side. It might even be a great stroke of luck, since it allows you to move onto something else which might be successful. A book you might like is called "The Dip" by Seth Godin. It talks about strategic quitting, and pushing through the point where most people quit. By virtue of the fact that you're here, I'd say you're well on your way :)

Enjoy the forum, there are a lot of great people here.

Daniel.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Adam and thanks for taking time to introduce yourself.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

adamhardtryer

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 18, 2008
Hi MJ,

I have read some of your posts and you are inspirational to say the least, this site is great and very informative, I look forward to geeting to know you.

Welcome Adam and thanks for taking time to introduce yourself.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...