Heisenberg
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 11, 2013
- Messages
- 26
Rep Bank
$320
$320
User Power: 212%
Most of you have probably read JackEdward's thread that was started years ago, he is now having huge success selling his undisclosed product + service. After learning about that, I was inspired to learn more about telesales but I have no idea where to start, I am not even sure what kind of services telemarketers sell.
In my search, I came across Apprenticeships. It's a program here in the UK they offer to young people, established companies let untrained people with no experience work for them in exchange for minimum wage pay. Training will be provided.
I was wondering what you fastlaners thought about this idea, should i go do it? Or is it a waste of time? Do you suggest any other alternatives?
In my search, I came across Apprenticeships. It's a program here in the UK they offer to young people, established companies let untrained people with no experience work for them in exchange for minimum wage pay. Training will be provided.
This is an apprenticeship (role: telemarketer) for a b2b company selling office interiors...
http://goo.gl/rMyotz
I was wondering what you fastlaners thought about this idea, should i go do it? Or is it a waste of time? Do you suggest any other alternatives?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
