The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best Personal Finance websites?

PookDo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Feb 5, 2011
I'm doing everything I can to learn more about personal finance.Besides here what are the best sites?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CEBenz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Apr 16, 2011
Tacoma, Wa
Honestly, if you haven't read MJ's book do that. It'll help you to spot slowlane methodologies when you're reading them. They make good back up plans. Otherwise, I'd find a used David Bach book (the automatic millionaire or something) and use it. Some of the principles can be used well once you hit the fastlane to make sure you stay in the fastlane without getting a flat tire (running out of money). Book can probably be found on amazon or at half price books. You could also go through the yahoo stuff and use it, but frankly, I find a book easier to digest.

SKM430

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jan 22, 2010
+1 to what CEBenz said. I feel like I have wasted so much money on books about personal finance and investing and numerous biographies of now successful people (although I did learn quite a bit from a few of these) there are always just a standard of books you would want. MJ's book is 1. For Investing I definitely suggest The Intelligent Investor. and after that focus on your interests and research the LEGIT books in said area of interest.

spryd

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 27, 2011
I'll admit that I haven't read MJ's book yet. But I have read a bunch of others, including almost all of Robert Kyosaki's Rich Dad series as well as 4-hour workweek by Tim Ferris. There's a site I frequent though at http://mint.com to track my personal finances. It allows me to setup budgets and track my spending accurately while integrating with my online bank accounts. I love it and it has allowed me to get a handle on my (over) spending habits, so while it doesn't seem necessarily like what you're looking for, it likely wouldn't hurt.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kvrich21

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 26, 2011
Orlando
I have also read "The 4 Hour Work Week" and i enjoyed it. I am currently half way through MJ's book and love it as well. For investments I found a good book to be "The Investment Answer" it is a short read only 80 or so pages. Real basic on keeping a good investment portfolio.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.