• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Get answers about starting a business from real entrepreneurs. Powered by Google.

Best CRM platform?

Discussion in 'People Mgmt: Customers, Employees, Investors' started by business_man, Jun 6, 2018.

1. business_man

business_man Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $271
    Hey guys, what CRM you use for your business and why?

I tested Bitrix24 and AgileCRM, trying to decide which one is better for me.

I run a marketing agency. So client volumes are not too big, but I want to have everything in one place.

Bitrix24 - seems a bit too big and clunky to me. But it has tons of functionalities.
    AgileCRM - still trying to understand it, looks like quite a good option. Not perfect, but not bad either.

Do you have some experience with that? What could you recommend?

2. DustinH

DustinH Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $857
    SalesForce, Infusionsoft, and Hubspot are some of the big players. If your client list is less than 1,000 then you might want to check with HubSpot. I think they have a smaller package that might suit your needs.

jasoncuellar123 and business_man like this.
  3. Solrac

Solrac Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,766
    Gold standard is Salesforce. Hubspot is probably a good free alternative.

business_man likes this.
  4. business_man

Rep Bank:
    $271
    Dont want to invest in Salesforce yet, as I am only testing this business model in this niche yet. Hubspot might be a good option, need to look at it.

5. Sprocket

Sprocket Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $267
    Really simple systems works for us. We’re b2b also. It integrates with accounting software and has sales and marketing’s options.

I used to be a marketing database manager at an airline so I’m familiar with what I want from data. From a small business point of view this platform is working well.

business_man likes this.
  6. business_man

Rep Bank:
    $271
    You talking about this one? Best CRM Software for Small Business | Really Simple Systems CRM

For as right now I am looking to have a pretty simple system where I can add new things quickly and it would be easy to understand. But I also try to look forward a bit in the future that I would not have to migrate everything if I need to expand a little bit.

So far what I liked the most was Salesforce - price is crazy, SugarCRM looked quite nice too, need to play a little bit. AgileCRM - meh... quite do the job, so I am sticking with that for now.

And I will dive in to your really simple system :)

7. Sprocket

Sprocket Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $267

Yep that’s the one. Free option and you can customise. In the future if we needed something larger I’d shop around but for now this does the job.

Let me know how you get on with the others. Good luck :)

8. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $44,404
    If you’re just testing, Hubspot is free.

9. jpanarra

jpanarra Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $14,424
    Yep, I started out with Hubspot and Moved over to the paid service because I currently have over 800 listings on there but their customer service is top notch as well.

10. business_man

Rep Bank:
    $271
    Compared to all free versions: Hubspot, Really Simple System, I like AgileCRM most. Its quite easy to use. Although I dong like some parts. Like if I create a company I would like it to send it directly to my Kanban sales process, so I could see them in "New Lead" section right away. But then I need to create a "deal", so it just takes a lot more time, then it should be.

So far I am using Asana/Trello system. Just have a kanban board and put all the leads there on the template. It has some disadvantages, so it is not a long-term solution: like I dont get notified if the lead is already in the CRM.