The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Benefit for my mother

supermannpc

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Feb 27, 2012
Hey guys. I hate to put this on here but every little bit will help and anything I can do to help my mother I will. If anyone lives near the area try to stop by. mom and gia.jpg Thank you in advance

This is a letter of request sent to you in regarding Denise Greco Knowles. A
few weeks ago she was diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer which has metastasized into her Liver and Colin.
Denise is a beautiful 48 year old woman who grew up in Westbrook Park Pa.
and now resides in Norwood Pa. She has three older boys Michael , Danny and Vincent, two of her boys still live at home which she is supporting.
Denise is full of life and love and very close to her family and friends who adore her.
Family and friends are having a benefit for her on April 13, 2013 at Anthony's Restaurant in Drexel Hill Pa. We are asking from your establishment for any donation big or small to make this benefit a success. It would help out greatly with her medical expenses, household expenses and whatever may come her way with this battle she has to fight.
At the benefit will be having a buffet , cash bar, tickets will $25, a DJ will be there donating his time and equipment, raffles, door prizes and a 50/50.
So any contributions would be a honor and greatly appreciated in making this benefit a success. Contributions can be sent to Michael Knowles 107 Rabbit Run Rd. Sewell, NJ 08080
Sincere Thanks,
The Greco and Knowles Family

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.