The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Being Motivated

randallg99

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
"Energy and persistence conquer all things."

-- Benjamin Franklin, Inventor

Benjamin was an amazing person who came up with so many ideas that probably went over so many of his contemporaries heads and the above quote probably sums it all up. He was as persistent with his attempts at inventions as anyone else in history and `survived` countless failures in his endeavors yet the consistent and potentially discouraging failures he faced somehow created a deeper drive for him to succeed in the end as much of his success came later in life. This folks, is probably as true as success can be defined.

On this board, there has been a lot of talk about how to set goals, and even how to be motivated to succeed and I am actually thankful for some enlightenment I otherwise would have not been exposed to had I continued lurking some other not-to-be-mentioned board... but there is also some posting everywhere about where to get started, how to get up from a down day and how to move on from serious problems and the reality is that if your natural instincts dont pull yourself up from any challenges, then nothing else can. Your own determination and will is the only source of energy that can bring to you any possibility of success. I cant emphasize enough this very fact alone... it is the energy, the drive, the instinct, the deliberate attempt to overcome challenges however difficult. Skills are a learned subset and cannot be confused with innate traits ie drive and ambition

in other words, its your own driven energy is the only thing you can lean on to survive and to succeed. Folks, if you are lacking any drive to pursue any achievement, no matter how large or small, then there is no skill you will ever learn that can help you succeed. DRIVE IS NOT AN INNATE TRAIT AND IS NOT LEARNED. SUCCESS COMES FROM PERSISTANCE AND HIGH ENERGY. Some things never change, its been a couple of hundred years since Benji has been quoted the above...

I live by some quotes and was really glad to see the above come across my email.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.