Opeyemi Okediji
New Contributor
- Joined
- May 4, 2023
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 350%
I came across MJ's first book, the Millionaire Fastlane a few months back and it was beyond stellar. Upon completion, I went for Unscripted : the Great Rat Escape almost immediately and as at the time of this writing, I just completed it.
MJ did an incredibly amazing job holding me by the hand and walking me through the path to escaping the rat race and I felt being discipled by him. Thank you MJ, you are pure gold.
No more delays; now is the time to live the Unscripted life. Another great "scientist" is born today, all thanks to MJ.
I believe being in the midst of like-minds would help me exit the rat race less than ten years from today.
Thank you so much, MJ for the idea of this forum. I sincerely appreciate you.
With love Sir,
Opeyemi (from Nigeria )
MJ did an incredibly amazing job holding me by the hand and walking me through the path to escaping the rat race and I felt being discipled by him. Thank you MJ, you are pure gold.
No more delays; now is the time to live the Unscripted life. Another great "scientist" is born today, all thanks to MJ.
I believe being in the midst of like-minds would help me exit the rat race less than ten years from today.
Thank you so much, MJ for the idea of this forum. I sincerely appreciate you.
With love Sir,
Opeyemi (from Nigeria )
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
