The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Beginning concept creation feedback

gregsffaccount

New Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Oct 29, 2021
The broad concept is an internet cafe that would be used for multiple purposes.

Main
1. Day trading group - Value to people would come from increasing their portfolio, increasing their market knowledge, shared group think. The down the road goal would be to form a tight knit of skilled traders that can trade in all market conditions.

2. Gaming community - membership/hourly based - Value to people would come from gaming with friends, hanging out with like minded folks, entertainment from tournaments, increasing game skill from classes.

Potential opportunities
3. Could potentially be used as a shared work space depending on size of location
4. Potential mining crypto on computers not in use
5. Area for board games, console games, etc.
6. Drink/snack bar

This is my second post, so take it easy.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dan the Man

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 15, 2021
The broad concept is an internet cafe that would be used for multiple purposes.

Main
1. Day trading group - Value to people would come from increasing their portfolio, increasing their market knowledge, shared group think. The down the road goal would be to form a tight knit of skilled traders that can trade in all market conditions.

2. Gaming community - membership/hourly based - Value to people would come from gaming with friends, hanging out with like minded folks, entertainment from tournaments, increasing game skill from classes.

Potential opportunities
3. Could potentially be used as a shared work space depending on size of location
4. Potential mining crypto on computers not in use
5. Area for board games, console games, etc.
6. Drink/snack bar

This is my second post, so take it easy.
There is Fastlane and there is Slowlane. Sorry, IMHO, this sounds like Slowlane. It sounds like a job. A huge up front investment for a market that tends to keep to itself. I could be wrong, but all the serious day traders I have known seldom leave their residence except to do something else to let off steam, anxiety or celebrate. Also, the day traders I have known seldom like to talk about it. NOW, I have never done day trading, and probably never will, but if that, and gaming (also something done from your parents basement) are your two big draws, well, that would be well worth doing your due diligence on before investing any money towards it. Just saying. By the way, my little town had two internet cafes, located on each side of a college campus. They both closed and sold the business. They both reopened as coffee shops, WITH NO INTERNET CONNECTION. Turns out, people would come and park themselves all day for the free wi-fi and maybe buy a cup of tea. Ruined the businesses. Not your business model, I understand. Just make sure the wi-fi isn't free or you will be up to your ears in freeloaders.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.