The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

BEFORE VS NOW

didicoimp

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 1, 2020
Brazil
So the idea behind this thread is the big I MADE IT (or almost...) during the entrepeneurship process

Before: Materials Engineer in a big company (until 2019)
Salary: US$1.500,00-2.000,00/month

NOW: I sell wine that I import mainly from south america. I also own the royalties in my state of a cosmetics brand (mainly hair products) and a kombucha brand
Revenue: The wine business is averaging US$ 100k/mo, cosmetics US$ 50k/mo and kombucha is around US$20k/mo (kombucha is running almost in the red zone, no profits so far. Focus is to acquire market share)

Am I in the Fastlane? Absolutely not, all of my business have the scale problem and the need of time, I need to work a lot to make it all work but I believe in the near future I'll be in the fastlane

I'm from Brazil.

No days off, no regrets, best change I could ever have made
Hope to hear from y'all

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.