Hi all!
My profile shows I joined August 2014. I was working full time and I stated "I had the option to join The Foundation but wanted it mainly for the community. Reading the forums here convinced me otherwise and I want to be involved with such a supportive group."
I came across this via Pat Flynn's podcast interview with MJ DeMarco and it made sense.
Just over a year ago, August 2015, I got into an Accelerator, to get into the fastlane. I quit my job after over 9 years at the one company. I am a father of 4, with a stay-at-home wife. I've been giving me startup a good crack for the last year, and this year will be a make or break on this attempt.
I'm a solo founder and know the loneliness of the journey. I'd love to learn how to better engage this group here.
My profile shows I joined August 2014. I was working full time and I stated "I had the option to join The Foundation but wanted it mainly for the community. Reading the forums here convinced me otherwise and I want to be involved with such a supportive group."
I came across this via Pat Flynn's podcast interview with MJ DeMarco and it made sense.
Just over a year ago, August 2015, I got into an Accelerator, to get into the fastlane. I quit my job after over 9 years at the one company. I am a father of 4, with a stay-at-home wife. I've been giving me startup a good crack for the last year, and this year will be a make or break on this attempt.
I'm a solo founder and know the loneliness of the journey. I'd love to learn how to better engage this group here.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
