The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

BBA vs Failure, practical learning

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Daniel M.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Mar 9, 2014
Bucharest, Romania
Hello everyone,

I'm Daniel, a 20 years old student from Bucharest, Romania.
I'm a very, very-very optimistic person. I can always see the bright side, but now I'm in a bit trouble because I can't decide what to do. I'm sure whatever I choose to do I will succeed with it, but it is still a tough choice.

So, I'm finishing the second year of university (BBA at The Bucharest University of Economic Studies - the best economic university in the country) but when I started the second year I've already lost interest in it.
Here are some of the reasons why:
- I hope I won't use my diploma EVER. I don't want to have a good job, I rather struggle with my own business.
- The information is too old. We are learning from books from the 90's. I think there were a few changes since then :).
- It's a waste of time - I could do thousands of things instead of going to classes.
The problem is that I already have some exams which I didn't pass and I will have a few... When I want to try again I will have to pay for it, and also for the next year's tax.
Till now I didn't have to pay but from now on will be an investment, and for me a big investment.
I also have a job, and I'm working 6 hours a day because I have to. I don't like it but right now my parents can't help me financially too much, so I have to help myself.

Now, I have to decide if I want to continue to work and finish university (the two things which I can't do with passion) or forget about university and try to make my own business, to fail and learn from my mistakes.

If I choose the second option I would have some ideas. We have a small guesthouse, I could try to expand it. I also have another idea related to Romania's tourism. I could also find some opportunities on sites like cofounderslab or foundersdating.

I know you can't make a decision in my stead but I would like to hear some opinions from people not just near me, not just from my city, my country. I would like to see how you people are thinking, because in this community are the like minded people who I could follow.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.