I just wanted to summarize this idea/concept and check with more experienced people if this sounds as viable as it does in my head
B2B Sommelier Platform
TLDR; A platform/application that would assist customers in choosing wines
Some people (me included) that like wine don't want to go through the process of learning about it, and I think that an application can help them in the process. Of course, we already have a ton of wine applications everywhere, but this idea would focus on restaurants/supermarkets. The application itself will assist the user in building a wine profile for the food that they are having or simply by what they are looking for in a wine. In a supermarket scenario, I believe that building a self-help station (hardware + software) would be interesting, and in a restaurant scenario, it could be implemented by adding a QR code in the corner of the table that the user can scan if they feel like and check what wine would go well with their food, according to the restaurant menu.
Just a straightforward explanation to something that I think can be worked on in more detail, but I would like to hear from you guys as I have zero experience with businesses (I do however know several major sommeliers in my region that could assist with the technical aspect)
Thoughts?
B2B Sommelier Platform
TLDR; A platform/application that would assist customers in choosing wines
Some people (me included) that like wine don't want to go through the process of learning about it, and I think that an application can help them in the process. Of course, we already have a ton of wine applications everywhere, but this idea would focus on restaurants/supermarkets. The application itself will assist the user in building a wine profile for the food that they are having or simply by what they are looking for in a wine. In a supermarket scenario, I believe that building a self-help station (hardware + software) would be interesting, and in a restaurant scenario, it could be implemented by adding a QR code in the corner of the table that the user can scan if they feel like and check what wine would go well with their food, according to the restaurant menu.
Just a straightforward explanation to something that I think can be worked on in more detail, but I would like to hear from you guys as I have zero experience with businesses (I do however know several major sommeliers in my region that could assist with the technical aspect)
Thoughts?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
