The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Awesome New Business Model

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
In a similar vein, this is why I think forums are probably the most important feature on a site. Having a forum allows for your most loyal members/customers to give you instant feedback on anything and everything having to do with your site, and you can correct whatever your audience doesn't like immediately. No expensive market testing, formal user testing- just solid feedback from your biggest fans.

I am amazed at how many sites don't offer a forum- they rely on their experts informing people of what they think they need to know. This approach seems so out dated.

Great article. ++rep

Merkin Man

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jul 25, 2007
Williamsville, NY
Speed +++

Same thing goes to Yveskleinsky. I completely agree about forums.

Interestingly, or at least I think so, I actually own quite a few Threadless shirts. My girlfriend found them a couple of years ago (I believe by word of mouth from a friend) and liked a lot of the designs. I never knew this was their business model.

Great stuff.

Andy

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
Wealth from the desire to appeal to the customer. Not from the pure desire to make money. Pretty cool concept.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.