The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Automatic digital product sending?

Deeyennay

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
May 30, 2011
Netherlands
Hey there, does anyone know how to have your digital product (for example an e-book) sent to your customer automatically after it has been paid for?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hlopez22

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Jan 3, 2012
wordpress e-commerce has good tools to do that fairly easy. Opencart is also pretty good at digital products. If you need any help creating your website let me know I can do it fast and cheap.

D

DeletedUser2

most basic structure is this.

sales page-->shopping cart--->thank you page.

the thank you page has your books for download

any time you use 1shopping cart, clickbank or most other carts, they have whats called a "success Page" meaning if the credit card is processed correctly, and you get paid, you just list the thank you page URL in the success page part of your cart. and it will automatically deliver them to the page. you can also have a success email sent that has the thank you page in it. that is the easiest way to do it.

Deeyennay

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
May 30, 2011
Netherlands
Thanks for the replies. Do any of you know if E-junkie offers the option to have more than 1 file sent (as attachments in 1 e-mail) to a customer after purchase?

Pinnacle

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Oct 29, 2007
Edmond, Oklahoma
Thanks for the replies. Do any of you know if E-junkie offers the option to have more than 1 file sent (as attachments in 1 e-mail) to a customer after purchase?

Yes, but you have to save them into a single zip file. The customer will receive the zip file folder containing any number of files you want them have.

Deeyennay

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
May 30, 2011
Netherlands
Yes, but you have to save them into a single zip file. The customer will receive the zip file folder containing any number of files you want them have.
Yeah, that's what I thought. I'm not much of an internet expert so I have another question. Do I need to know PHP to implement all the e-commerce plugins and stuff on WordPress?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser2

Yeah, that's what I thought. I'm not much of an internet expert so I have another question. Do I need to know PHP to implement all the e-commerce plugins and stuff on WordPress?

nope.

in fact you can hire someone for 5-25 bucks to help with most any of the "techy stuff" from fiverr.com

SitesForSales

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Jan 20, 2012
Clickbank will do it all for you - even send you a cheque.
You provide the sales page and the download page and put CB in the middle.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.