What's new

Aspiring songwriter and goof..

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Ready2bfamous

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jul 4, 2010
Messages
104
Location
PCB, Florida
Rep Bank
$280
User Power: 4%
Hi.
I was looking for resources to pump some lyrics and dreaming of the day I win an award at the Music Awards or something. i have lurked to see what type of forum you have going on here but after a week of this being in my faves. I decided to come grace you with my presence. <-- No ego here

I would love to learn new things, have a solid crowd of good influences. I went to college for law but unfortunately it wasn't the greatest choice for me. I went into it for all the wrong reasons and as I have grown "up" or as I like to say wider. I have found a true calling in marketing, songwriting and writing. I'll be 30 in 3 months and I am looking to transfer trains and get on board to happiness and a free mind.

I am a thinker, hilarious - Dry/Cynical (I have references) and a mega dreamer. I have a smile ready for anyone who wants/needs one. I like to think I am smart. That's up to you though.

I hope to bring as much knowledge as I hope to gain.

Thanks and prosper accordingly!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan Sif2C. Huuf opvsu epf evvovafi! Jupitvmz vjisi esip'v vuu nepz fotdattoupt jisi ecuav natod, cav O'n tasi zua'mm gopf tuni nincist xovj tonomes opvisitvt. O xsuvi tuni tupht e gix ziest ehu epf kuopif vji PTEO, cav jewip'v fupi ov op e muph voni. Vjisi esi raovi e gix neslivoph hazt jisi, cav pu cmedl jev tvagg.

Ximduni epf Huuf Madl op vji Getvmepi! :getvmepi:
 
Vjeplt! Ziej, O en opvu natod cav O gohasi nez et ximm jupi vji uvjis tlommt O jewi epf neyonobi ov opvu nommoupt tu O dep katv caz nztimg opvu vji natod cob ;) o muul gusxesf vu e muv miespoph epf e muv gap jisi!
 
Et e tuniupi xju nefi ov qetv vji 30 zs umf nesl- epf ot tvomm e qsugittoupem huug... aj vjev't emm O xepvif vu tez siemmz. MUM

:cepepe:
 
Exituni opvsu epf ximduni!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom