The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Aspiring appreneur, still Side-walker and a fire to change

noobDev

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 19, 2016
Hello guys, I am new in this forum. Here is my first post describing about me.

Who am I?

I am an aspiring appreneur aged 21, based in Bangladesh. I am currently going to college studying computers. Can code at a level of early intermediate and pretty much decent in game development.

What are my goals?
My goals include having comfort, being able to travel the world, and as I am a food lover, maybe have money to taste all the legendary and exotic menus as I travel the world. for that I need a good source of income with area freedom. And as the only saleable skill I have yet is making simple games, specially for smartphones, I am dreaming to be an appreneur, an entrepreneur who works in the mobile device application industry.

My current plans
I have published a game in playstore, but could not generate downloads. So, I am learning ASO stuff from various internet resources, to generate some organic downloads without paid marketing campaigns. In the next year, I plan to publish one game per month, and have atleast 1000 downloads in a single game. Beside that, I want to check out my first paycheck, for which, I will need to make atleast $100 in admob. Yeah, I know, this might be way too small for you guys, but in the position I am in now, with never having made a dollar in the internet, and not even 100 downloads in my first game, even this goal is seeming way far for me. Although I am open to any advice and suggestion regarding if I need to make my goal bigger or smaller.

What am I doing now towards that plan
Currently I am learning ASO and adobe illustrator for game asset design.

What brought me here?
I read the concept of mastermind group, and I can feel the importance of one. but was frustrated because I could not find anything like that around me. tried to form one among my friends, but they were not serious enough. So, I felt like I might find this forum as helpful as a mastermind group. Beside that, I might even find some experienced appreneur here, and some aspiring ones as well, which could help me tremendously.

My sticking points
I am really driven to take action. But after taking action when I don't see any outcome, it drains all the motivation out of me. Like the first game I put out a month ago. Now, I regained the motivation back, and committed to give time on it for a full year even if I don't see any outcome.

That's all
Sorry for the long post btw. Thanks for visiting this thread. Any comment, suggestion, feedback will be really appreciated. thanks again.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

conquer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
327%
Apr 30, 2016
When you develop and release and app/game, get as much feedback as possible from your users to find out what they truly want and also fix bugs and errors.

After evaluating feedback, take note of feedback especially things that are brought up more than once by your users. Incorporate necessary fixes and changes, re-release and ask for feedback again.

At the end of the day, you're simply building apps that people want/like/need

noobDev

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 19, 2016
thanks for the suggestion. I will be doing that more seriously.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...