I'm in Mombasa, Kenya and I'm looking to touch base with fellow entrepreneurs
My background is engineering and I'm in corporate - but like many reading this my crystal ball tells me that dead ahead is a brick wall. So i've started my venture into my passion - agriculture! Basic. Thrilling. Inelastic. First I'm looking at leasing land and growing produce for export (lentils to India and other markets). 2ndly, I'm looking to see how far I can get with physical commodities trading into and out of Kenya: cereals, fruits etc. And later own venture into commodities market intelligence to enable farmers get better prices and drastically cut down losses. Market disruption to the nth degree is what I'm about.
I want to be that dude in the agriculture game. And i'll need an army to do that. So if you want to join the brigade, strap your boots, grab your helmet and let's race into the yonder sun...it's gonna be a thrill.
My background is engineering and I'm in corporate - but like many reading this my crystal ball tells me that dead ahead is a brick wall. So i've started my venture into my passion - agriculture! Basic. Thrilling. Inelastic. First I'm looking at leasing land and growing produce for export (lentils to India and other markets). 2ndly, I'm looking to see how far I can get with physical commodities trading into and out of Kenya: cereals, fruits etc. And later own venture into commodities market intelligence to enable farmers get better prices and drastically cut down losses. Market disruption to the nth degree is what I'm about.
I want to be that dude in the agriculture game. And i'll need an army to do that. So if you want to join the brigade, strap your boots, grab your helmet and let's race into the yonder sun...it's gonna be a thrill.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
