The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Asking for Ideas

The business of web design

Lucas379

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Sep 26, 2023
What are the things that I could add to my site to improve the experience of my visitors?
My website is based on meditation and well-being, and I've been recently thinking about ideas on what I could add to this website to make the experience on it slightly better.
Currently all that my site has is one course on meditation that hasn't been updated since God knows when, and that's about it. I really have no other better ideas than that.

I thought about maybe adding some music but after a bit of consideration I scrapped that Idea completly due to it being quite impractical. I've never seen somebody go to a website to download music.
What are your thoughts on this, any ideas?

Im gratefull for all the help:)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

otis7

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Sep 12, 2022
What are the things that I could add to my site to improve the experience of my visitors?
My website is based on meditation and well-being, and I've been recently thinking about ideas on what I could add to this website to make the experience on it slightly better.
Currently all that my site has is one course on meditation that hasn't been updated since God knows when, and that's about it. I really have no other better ideas than that.

I thought about maybe adding some music but after a bit of consideration I scrapped that Idea completly due to it being quite impractical. I've never seen somebody go to a website to download music.

You could add a daily meditation challenge or a way for users to keep track of their meditation goals. I meditate for 10 minutes daily and what helped me stick with it was knowing how long I meditated and if I did it consistently. Doing that also helped me increase from 3 minutes a day to 10 minutes a day. Now I'm looking to do 15 minutes a day.

Trismigistus

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Sep 5, 2023

There are a lot of scientifically proven results of meditation, maybe you can have a section for that. It could interest the left brainers as to the merits of meditation. Another cool section could be testimonials; peoples experiences meditating and how it has helped them. Ive had really cool/trippy experiences meditating, hearing other people's experiences would be interesting.

oneac

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jul 29, 2022
Do you have a way to ask the users of the site what features they'd like to see?

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Currently Im in the process of designing the site, so no, not really

What do you like/don't like about sites of the same kind? Add and avoid those features respectively.

The main generic thing I would say, is make it easy for visitors to contact you, don't make them go through tons of pages just because you spent time on them. Always, have a "cut-to-the-chase" button and don't hide your pricing structure.

Lucas379

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Sep 26, 2023
What do you like/don't like about sites of the same kind? Add and avoid those features respectively.

The main generic thing I would say, is make it easy for visitors to contact you, don't make them go through tons of pages just because you spent time on them. Always, have a "cut-to-the-chase" button and don't hide your pricing structure.
Good idea, thanks for the response!

Desolation Row

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Nov 16, 2022
Austria

You could offer a regular newsletter, or maybe a guided meditation every week via Zoom or Teams. That would help your users to stay committed.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.