The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

asking for blog web-site and how to make money.

timza522

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 27, 2019
thailand
dear Friend.

I plan to do this for my interesting and hobby, my hope, money is the second thing that i want it , but honestly i still want money, but my plan is delivery value first.

I have experience in web-site writing and some SEO experience.

My question is.
1. let's said, if blog is good, so many visitor such as 100,000-200,000 user or month visit per month (or some web-site have 1million per month) how to do they make money.

2. Advertisement by google. i saw some advertisement in google. where can i know how much they paid ? or the rule to join to get pay ? or any suggestion to watch ?

3. what i talking about is google adsense?

4. or maybe money from google adsense is really less, other option is money from selling Banner ?

please advise where to begin. or any suggestion or idea.

your help or suggestion would be very appreciate.

Tim

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
If its truly a niche instead of google adsense you could just offer up a banner at the top of the page to someone niche related, like selling billboard space.

Jinnah1947

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 18, 2019
Hi,

I will advice against Google adsense as the pay is very low.

You can monetize in the following ways:

1. Join Amazon affiliate program. The commission is from 1% to 10+% depending on the niche.

2. Sell banners directly on your site. You can earn more as compared to Google Adsense.

3. Partnership. Partner with companies in your niche and promote their products and serviced.

4. Charge for guest blogging.

5. Create your own product and service. The best route but a long one.

6. Build it to a particular level and then sell it. You can re-invest the payout in different sites.

The traffic numbers don't matter as much as the engagement level and how targeted the traffic is.

Jinnah1947

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.