The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

are you preparing for the unexpected?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Tanishatheangel

Bronze Contributor
Sep 22, 2017
life
in this video this guy makes some VERY conservative assumptions, with some overly optimistic rates of return, leaving out things like housing transportation (tithing) taking care of children/ aging parents, vacations and so many other things, just between taxes, inflation and investing fees ends up ravaging over 99% of our wealth, id like your feedback on this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqvYML44Dzc

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
my feedback is very simple

capitalism is a game put in place by powerful people for their own interest though history

not yours or mine

we call them bankers

we are the pawns in the game and so we rarely win

the pareto principle says that 20 % of people can win at this capitalism game long term with real money for real rich lifestyle

so instead of playing with the cards that powerful people deal

you should play with your own rules

which means knowing why the hell you are on earth , your philosphy and so on

money is a means, this is not real value

real value is knowing why you are playing in this capitalism game in the first place

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
my feedback is very simple

capitalism is a game put in place by powerful people for their own interest though history

not yours or mine

we call them bankers

we are the pawns in the game and so we rarely win

the pareto principle says that 20 % of people can win at this capitalism game long term with real money for real rich lifestyle

so instead of playing with the cards that powerful people deal

you should play with your own rules

which means knowing why the hell you are on earth , your philosphy and so on

money is a means, this is not real value

real value is knowing why you are playing in this capitalism game in the first place
And your alternative to capitalism is?

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
For any web designers struggling to sell it is hardly ever about competition with other web...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This month's promo code is MINDCONTROL Those who are subscribed to my new Youtube channel will...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom