Google just launched their new social network.
I think it would be cool to start a thread with all of our Google Plus profiles so we can add each other on there.
After using the network for about two weeks, I am finding that I am spending much more time there compared to facebook, and find that there is a bottom line benefit for networking and traffic to my various websites.
If you need an invite to the network, send me a PM with your google account e-mail address, and I will get one to you ASAP.
If you already have a google plus account, put your profile below in the thread, so others in here can find and connect!
Here is mine
https://plus.google.com/u/0/101214390565708255235/posts
Have an awesome week!
I think it would be cool to start a thread with all of our Google Plus profiles so we can add each other on there.
After using the network for about two weeks, I am finding that I am spending much more time there compared to facebook, and find that there is a bottom line benefit for networking and traffic to my various websites.
If you need an invite to the network, send me a PM with your google account e-mail address, and I will get one to you ASAP.
If you already have a google plus account, put your profile below in the thread, so others in here can find and connect!
Here is mine
https://plus.google.com/u/0/101214390565708255235/posts
Have an awesome week!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
