The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Are there any drupaleers out there?

12B745

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Aug 10, 2017
US
So, I'm going to post this on the drupal forums after this, but this community seems much more alive.

Now, to my issue. I'm attempting to recreate the below image on my website. The goal being to create a hierarchical and multiselect faceted search block.
[GALLERY=media, 152]Facet Example by subtera745 posted Mar 19, 2018 at 5:36 PM[/GALLERY]

However, it would appear the maintainers of the search api module cut away some core functionality, that would enable what I'm trying to do. I have been researching and searching for quite a few days now, I can't find anything for drupal 8.

Would any of you be able to point me towards a proper tutorial or guide? If so, that would be monumental. Thank you in advance, and regardless if you're able to help or not, I hope you have a good day.

EDIT: Forgot to post the name of what I'm trying to accomplish.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• facetexample.png
    facetexample.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 4

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads