- Joined
- Aug 20, 2012
- Messages
- 658
Rep Bank
$1,205
$1,205
User Power: 74%
So, I'm still waiting for my SEO to kick in, I can almost guarantee that people will say "Dude, you need to do something to get it in the search ranks!", I'd love to hear some input on whether or not SEO companies really do work wonders and boost you to the top of google, or if they're full of shit.
Basically, I have a totally modified forum system that has been converted into a links directory, but a hip one.... so to speak
, regardless, it looks great and the software has been awesome! So, these spammers/bots, try to join and spam the forum... the only problem is, is that there is no forum LOL! Gotcha, bitch 
Essentially, they are just adding to the number of users I have (and that number is displayed on my home page and updated anytime someone joins), so if anything, is this bad thing more of a blessing to my site? Or should I work on my security to get rid of bots.
Edit: Sorry if that was a hard read, I fixed it. Man I type like an idiot tonight!
Basically, I have a totally modified forum system that has been converted into a links directory, but a hip one.... so to speak
, regardless, it looks great and the software has been awesome! So, these spammers/bots, try to join and spam the forum... the only problem is, is that there is no forum LOL! Gotcha, bitch Essentially, they are just adding to the number of users I have (and that number is displayed on my home page and updated anytime someone joins), so if anything, is this bad thing more of a blessing to my site? Or should I work on my security to get rid of bots.
Edit: Sorry if that was a hard read, I fixed it. Man I type like an idiot tonight!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
