Im trying to bring a premium version of a product to the market and I am currently in that stage when I am having nothing but problems:
Sample arrived worked great, but charger did not work so I had to contact the manufacturer and I am waiting on a reply. Im giving them the benefit of the doubt since it is holiday season usually they reply within a day but its been 3 days now.
If this manufacturer lets me down I am going to have move on and sink more money into the R&D stage before a single sale.
Have to work on getting various safety certifications no idea how much it will cost me and how long it will take.
Feel like competition are getting ahead while I am sitting and waiting on a reply which may not lead to a favourable outcome.
With an expensive product like this requesting too many samples/redesigns will leave me broke so I have to be very careful in my planning.
The only thing motivating me is that others might not go through this hellish process and would rather move on to a simpler product/idea while I grind it out until I have sales.
Any others have similar stories of the difficulties experienced and overcome from inception to sale ???
Sample arrived worked great, but charger did not work so I had to contact the manufacturer and I am waiting on a reply. Im giving them the benefit of the doubt since it is holiday season usually they reply within a day but its been 3 days now.
If this manufacturer lets me down I am going to have move on and sink more money into the R&D stage before a single sale.
Have to work on getting various safety certifications no idea how much it will cost me and how long it will take.
Feel like competition are getting ahead while I am sitting and waiting on a reply which may not lead to a favourable outcome.
With an expensive product like this requesting too many samples/redesigns will leave me broke so I have to be very careful in my planning.
The only thing motivating me is that others might not go through this hellish process and would rather move on to a simpler product/idea while I grind it out until I have sales.
Any others have similar stories of the difficulties experienced and overcome from inception to sale ???
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
