The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Aquiring partnerships

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Tron.

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 7, 2016
Hey everyone im happy to be apart of this forum and i thank everyone in advance for any support or help. This is the plan... my friend is a dentist and i want to partner up with as many local salons and barbershops as possible to get them to pitch our cosmetic services to their clients.

And by pitch, i mean wait till the end of the services they provide and give them a flyer of ours along with their change or recipient. Our flyer will have a special barcode identifying the location (salon) it came from and like that we can send a notification and $40 to the owner that sent us their client.

What you guys think?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

townhaus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Feb 21, 2012
London
Instead of a normal flyer, make it a coupon that offers a 30% discount before X date.

Tron.

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 7, 2016
Instead of a normal flyer, make it a coupon that offers a 30% discount before X date.
That is a good idea but the only drawback is that if we are going to be longterm partners,it will look iffy to customers getting 30% coupons the last 6 months.

ateares

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Nov 10, 2016
I think that for cosmetic dentistry $40 is very low for a client. I would use business cards with the discount rate on the back of the card with a referred by line for each place to fill in themselves.
Offer the salons at least 5-10% of the service and explain how much it would be worth to them. Or even 20-25%. At the end of the day, this is 'free' business coming in. The more incentive you can offer the salon, the more referrals you'll get.
I also recommend an MOU with each location you with with.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
442%
May 27, 2013
United States
Hey everyone im happy to be apart of this forum and i thank everyone in advance for any support or help. This is the plan... my friend is a dentist and i want to partner up with as many local salons and barbershops as possible to get them to pitch our cosmetic services to their clients.

And by pitch, i mean wait till the end of the services they provide and give them a flyer of ours along with their change or recipient. Our flyer will have a special barcode identifying the location (salon) it came from and like that we can send a notification and $40 to the owner that sent us their client.

What you guys think?

I think you're going to have a hard time convincing a barber to sell your dentist services. I'm not seeing the connection. $40 is a nice incentive, but not if they think there's no hope of getting that. How does the barber even know that you'll pay up, especially when your leads won't convert immediately?

If someone is going to go to the dentist after seeing a flyer, it probably won't be the same week. Or month. It's inconvenient to go to the dentist. Even if they hand out the flyers, after not getting any immediate cash, the barbers will just quit.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
you should do advertising through billboards (think the back of a bus) (shopping mall center) somewhere you can attract the masses, try to get a deal with a toothpaste company...phone up Colgate and convince them to let you advertise on theyre boxes of tooth paste for a % of your take

same thing with tooth brushes..

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
also..just a random thought i need to get a cleaning right now tbh, if i saw something offering some type of free service like a free consulation or something that would be attracting for me, ah i have so many dentists to choose from and they all seem the same..

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.